Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012

Rise Against - Savior

Heey (: 
Heute möchte ich euch einen Song zeigen den ich seit ca 2 Jahren ständig höre. Der Song heisst Savior und ist von Rise Against. Ich finde diese Band so hammergeil. 
                                   
Rise Against - Savior ♥

So tell me now
If this ain't love then how do we get out?
'cause I don't know,
That's when she said I don't hate you boy
I just wanna save you
While there's still something left to save
That's when I told her I love you girl
But I'm not the answer
For the questions that you still have

But the day pressed on like crushing weights
For no man does it ever wait
Like memories of dying days
That deafen us like hurricanes
Bathed in flames we held the brand
Uncurled the fingers in your hand
Pressed into the flesh like sand
Now do you understand? 







 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen