Dienstag, 26. November 2013

Holy Grail by Jay Z ft. Justin Timberlake

Hey Ihr lieben. Ich liebe Lieder bei denen Justin Timberlake mitsingt. Holy Grail by Jay Z ft. Justin Timberlake Dieses Lied läuft momentan ständig im Radio. Ich finde Justin Timberlakes part in dem Song so schön gesungen. 

And baby, it's amazing I'm in this maze with you
I just can't crack your code
One day you screaming you love me loud
The next day you're so cold
One day you're here, one day you're there, one day you care
You're so unfair, sipping from your cup 'til it runneth over, Holy Grail


This fame hurt but this chain works, I think back you asked the same person
If this is all you had to deal with, nigga deal with, this shit ain't work
This light work, camera snapping, my eyes hurt


nadine
xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen