Montag, 21. Oktober 2013

They tell me I'm too young to understand. They say I'm caught up in a dream ♥

Hey Ihr Lieben. Wake Me Up by Avicii  Ich liebe dieses Lied so sehr. Es ist mein absolutes Lieblingslied momentan, ich höre es mir jeden Tag mehrmals an. Mich persönlich spricht der Songtext total an. Die Sätze passen irgendwie perfekt zu mir und zu meinen Tagträumen. 

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost



I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
I hope I get the chance to travel the world
And I don't have any plans
I wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone
And love is a prize


nadine
xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen